When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, March 6, 2011

Framed

Over the years I have developed a hate for people generally because of the hate that has been shown toward me.

The Americans.  What can I say?  Their country is a mafia state like Russia is, the only likely difference is that it isn't as in your face there as it is in still that fallen giant.

How do I put this?  The Americans are obviously shifting the blame by using a terrorist boogieman Osama Bin Laden as an excuse to do what they do.  But hey, its okay because it is good?  They have themselves to blame.  Especially when it is terror against their own people?

Osama Bin Laden

Then they make themselves out to be saviours of humanity.  No, I am not a tyrant, I don't have control of any weapons of mass destruction that they said Iraq had but was really who I suspect them all along.  I want my life back.  When will I get back my life?  And there is still an association between my life and the government?  Believe it.

Perhaps I should have stayed quiet.  If this has contributed to my demise then it may not have been my fault.  I know I'm tired of this life I am forced to lead.  My lifestyle is important to me but to probably survive, I have to change.  Well, I probably never will and can't anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment