When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nothing to write about

Except the bus timetables.  Can't the city council get the bus timetables right?  What they're doing is giving a couple of weeks to what seems to me as testing different times (as they are changing again next week), and those who aren't in the know with the timetables on the phone are left out in the cold!

Maybe I'm only bitching about it because it did cause an inconvenience for me this morning.  I think that's probably why.

No comments:

Post a Comment