Christians. Theres no denying that some will resort to lies and trickery to get what they want. I think it would be unfair of me to say that all Christians are like that. I can't really remember off the top of my head how I have described the children of Israel on this blog before but there may have been times when I did generalise and call them such things.
Former President Dubya, a man of god - what the media had you believe during an eight years that was a downer for the country he was leading and for me personally, my late teens, full of no hope, desperation and untreated mental illness that really didn't kick in until I was seventeen.
Perhaps what was said was true,"Obviously, I pray every day theres less casualty". One of the famous Bushisms which made him so mis-understood mainly on television during press conferences, briefings... whatever. "...what do you and your father talk about?" and to that he replied,"Pussy.". Did Dubya have a mental illness himself? Dyslexia? I don't think that should have excused him from lying about the war if so.
I'm not going to go on about this if I can help it but I pose this question, where are the weapons of mass destruction? The scandal of Abu Gharib, I'm sure, won't ever be forgotten. The anti-war left have fallen silent. No more talk about war for oil, Halliburton contracts and all that man shit that was partly written in books by pro-left darling Michael Moore who was revealed as being a "puppet of the Republican party" by ironically his right wing opposition. There is an underbelly of Afghanistan, Iraq and what started it all - 9/11 - that has but shouldn't go away.
Lies, trickery and probably deception in the name of their God, to go to war. I think there will be another war in our lifetimes. It could be part of the o' great crusaders hitlist that included North Korea, Iran and Syria. I think even Egypt was included on it too.
I thought the wounds had healed but when I read another Iraqi war report today, they were ripped wide open.
The war on terrorism continues. Oh, bless us. Oh, praise the lord. Or as the Flanders family joyfully sang,"Onward Christian soldiers, marching off to war!".
No comments:
Post a Comment