When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nemesis of god

With each passing day, these christian western nations are getting closer to the theocracy that will take over the word of law with the word of god.

You, the reader, were probably expecting a dedicated entry on the crime against humanity in Christchurch, New Zealand.  All I will say is the non-believers had their human rights.  Shelter, food, water, ecetera... but I am not the one who said they shouldn't have.  The new world order had vaguely shone through in media coverage of the aftermath crisis.

Yes, I remain on the outside.  The true believers on the inside should be reminded as to why they are so exclusive.  When you have the most powerful man in the world encouraging you to believe in this gangster of a god, along with the presidents access to government secrets, that, he said himself will no longer be and become more "transparent", that is why they are so special.  They have been made important by the mafia state of the United States of American as a new world order.  That could replace completely the current prime ministers and presidents of this dying world.

I want to express my frustration against what I call, the nemesis of god.  For god is a nemesis.  Right here and now I will go so far to say he is a tyrant like the deposed Saddam Hussein of an Iraq, today occupied by Pax Americana.

Sadly for me, it could be too late.  But I can feel proud knowing I am the underdog as a victim of an American conspiracy that started in 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment