I know you are untouchable. I have had to suffer eight years of your communist socialist rule that you wage here from above with your orbiting wares. Its time to put down the bong and end the madness.
No one has ever been held accountable for the murders of my family. If they hadn't of died, I might be a little wiser. Am I blaming you, Mr. President, for them? No. As far as you are concerned, the socialist conspiracy should stop. Why does it have to continue other than to mess with me and hurt me?
I don't think your government just seeks people out at random then attempts to murder them each day. This goes back, way back.
In critique of your politics, I don't think you will ever bring the "change" (whatever that was suppost to mean) within your government. Because you, Mr. President, are one of them. So I, for one, won't be counting on it.
Signed,
Your number #1 fan
No comments:
Post a Comment