When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, March 19, 2011

The fucking over of this world

Forget about being articulate in my titles for once and this is something I have known for a long time.

Time has changed.  You only have to watch E.T., a Hollywood movie about an alien that lives with an American family, to know that evidence of the christian new world order tyranny has gone back as far as the early eighties, when E.T. was filmed.

How interesting, considering the movie industry, Hollywood, has an organised crime influence.  I think what has happened could be called a form of terrorism.  It is also the types who destroy the twin towers, attack the Pentagon but not only that, are responsible for the mass-murder that is waged from above.  They blame me on one front, but a rebel Arab on the other.

Please, because of the American conspiracy persecution, it isn't easy.  I must be in control of myself.  The damage has been done.

I might be mentally unwell but my illness could also just be some kind of artificial intelligence.  I have thought I could have a computer in my brain.

I stress, this world has changed.  Don't be fooled by past and present media representation of our, your leaders (Michael Bloomberg, Barack Obama etc...).  Their credibility is zero and soon, the possibility is that they could prove me wrong as part of their war against me.  Their power allows them to already.  I think they will do whatever it takes to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment