When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, March 22, 2011

United we stand

What do I believe?  I believe that 9/11 was an inside job or if not that, had forewarning and was allowed to happen because of a religious motivation.

In 2011, conspiracy discussions are still chattering about the event (thanks to the Internet) and the man responsible, who we believe, is I believe, probably dead (with the C.I.A. withholding the information) or never existed even before that traumatising day.

The flip side is this.  I think the righteous believe the day "everything changed" was justified.  Everything above is true and what they believe too.  But as for the consequence of hunting down Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda, its some kind of trick.  If I am confusing myself, or you, the reader, putting it simply, if you aren't on the inside of the church circles, you are a fool.

Furthermore, there is at least something more behind September 11th, 2001 that could be inclusion of a political agenda, an organised crime agenda, a religious agenda or all three.  That is why I said that people like George Bush ecetera have "zero credibility" because they are all working for something else.  Though on the face of it, say different.

Where do I come in to all of this?  It is a low down trick in itself for those rich and powerful elitist super giants to now say what happened in my life has no relevance, because it actually does.  It is a conspiracy.  Just some big conspiracy that is attempted to be covered up to make me look like the evil.  Well sorry, it shouldn't work like that for your convenience.

Important of all, I am one of the victims.  What I suspect will happen is the new world order evolution will continue but hey, if the righteous conspiracy ends and the coincidental significance of K taken away, I think I'll get over it and be happy as Larry.

I have been taught the ways of christian tyranny and that is obvious to me by what I know.  There is still confusion and yes, I know I am fighting a losing battle.

Its now about good versus evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment