When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nothing to write about...

I hope this doesn't become a habit, just punching in entries without writing them down like I usually do.  When I write what I want to put up here down, I find I can express myself better and because I don't own my own computer anymore, I'm on a time limit on public access computers so writing down my entries gives me all the time in the world to say what I want to say.

I was thinking last night, I haven't given you much information about myself.  My profile is mainly blank.  All I will say is I am not the former Royal Canadian Airforce official who was fired and disgraced after he was found out to be entering civilian homes in the dead of night and in one incident (or the few of them), cross-dressing by trying on teenage girls swimsuits.  I say again, I am not that man.  I mean, that is unusual.  I wonder if airforce life changes you?  Maybe its just a Royal Canadian Airforce thing.  Those queers...  Hahaha...

I have thought about putting up a photo of myself but I probably won't.  I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment