When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Monday, March 14, 2011

Autumn

In the United States, at least, autumn is called fall.  I am aware too that I somehow mis-spelt "dis-honor" when I should have spelt it, dis-honour, in New Zealand English.  Not American English.

I found a blog somewhat randomised for me about Malaysia.  I had little idea that Malaysia has some kind of dictatorship problem as the blog came to my attention with the revolts in Egypt and Lybia as inspiration.

What got me though was the author of his blog entitled Hiro blog used pornography to explain the problem with their government.  I submitted a comment telling him I was offended with this "Orwellian doublespeak".  I also accused him of not really being Malaysian, thus, an imposter.

He removed my attack of words within twenty four hours.

I have decided to not go back to see how else this (who I suspect is an American) was going to spin his countries problems onto me.  Yes, me.  I mean, as some kind of example.

Autumn Road, Vermont, Color Photograph

Then, there you have it.  Its like capitalism or probably, almost anything else.  It isn't as if, using capitalism as my own example, that it was due to some kind of idealist working class hero like John Lennon put it.  The truth is, others are really responsible in history.  It can be also like September 11th, 2001.  The United States government chooses to use a scapegoat named Osama Bin Laden to perpetrate an attack that could have been done from the inside, along with the unforgettable crimes that moreso grew from that pivotal day.  However, like I have said, to take away significance from the day that everything changed, I know the mass-murder continued long before.

The United States of American has their finger on the pulse of this world as a superpower.  I already know, it is how they do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment