When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, March 13, 2011

The righteous

It defies reason, righteousness.  There is just no question, for all followers of god consider themselves right.  If one was to convert, like me, for instance, then I would have to deem myself one of them as the righteous.

Excuse me, it is not easy being a broken beaten slave of the new religion campaign.  I must be in control.

It is written that God created the universe and the universe has everything inside of it.  That is why the arrogant righteousness of Christians is so, because they believe that their god created everything.

We need to be aware of rich and powerful men and women who play god with our lives and with the world we live in.  Barack Obama, George Bush Jnr., Bill Clinton, George Bush Snr., Rupert Murdoch... just a few of the well known elite at the maximum end of the elitist scale.  They are all part of the new religion agenda.  They all have one thing in common - they're American.

Oh well, they all consider themselves the righteous and have the inside scoop about this world.  It sickens me that with their supposedly firm belief in their father, it wavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment