When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, March 24, 2011

Christian crusader w.

"You are either with us, or against us."

"We're not fighting Islam, we're fighting evil!"

"They had rape rooms..."

Referring to Saddam Hussein's dictatorship

"Tell Tony Blair we're not going in to Iraq!  Tell Tony Blair we're not going in to Iraq!"

Christian crusader W. throws a wobbly over Iraq during a presidential debate

"The war on terror will end at a date and time of our choosing."

"You know, we want to harm America."

An unusual comment that happened on more than one occasion which both, I think served nothing more than psychological warfare

"Our enemies are tactical and resourceful, and so are we.  Our enemies never stop looking for new ways to harm America, and neither do we."

"Obviously, I pray every day theres less casualty."

I don't quite get how that should be obvious

Those are quotes that shouldn't be taken lightly.  I can't understand that during the brunt of both wars, the anti-war left were so vocal and now, well... something has changed.

You might understand better now where I'm coming from.  My points of view.

On a footnote, Bush being made out to be some kind of "mangler-in-chief", in my opinion, could have been exaggerated.  Along with that, the popularity numbers could have been just made up to give the American people and the rest of the world, the impression, he was such a bad president.  I say that because I sense his approval was actually much higher.

Libya is going to be liberated! Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment