- This blog was founded on August 23rd, 2010. Just over a month before the Christchurch/Canterbury earthquake. Since then, I have given you, to the best of my writing ability, out loud thoughts about this world we live in now, 9/11, the war on terrorism, media, Osama Bin Laden, Christianity, god... and also myself that has, I believe, an association with all of the subjects above. So, then, the two severe earthquakes (the latest on February 22nd) were not a coincidence, in my mind. They were both a cruel exercise of power by, I repeat, the new world order kings, that who, aren't a group of Slovakian teenage pornographers by, once again, being used as an American scapegoat. I am not dumb, I am quite smart. I could be wiser, but thanks to the mind-numbing going over by christian new world order leaders, that isn't true.
- I have a mental illness. I am a very sick man. Still, that doesn't change the fact that this world has changed. It isn't about capitalism versus communism! It is about good versus evil! The ultimate elite of this world, mainly in the United States of America, are a long, long list of them that work for something else and will continue to do so. I am satisfying myself and whoever might be reading by pointing that out! I am not a Rupert Murdoch loving Christian new world order righteous mob insider. Get fucked.
- I accept I could improve my writing more. These works are informal pieces that belong right here. To think otherwise is well, wrong.
- Again, I appeal to leave comments and become a 'follower'. We can communicate better that way.
- My text below my blog title appears to have a glitch. The code has put in four or five breaks (/br) automatically without me telling the computer to do so. The blog looks unusual that way because there is just a big empty space there.
When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Corrections and clarifications
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment