That's what they say. But I can dis-honor that sometimes out of forceful rage that I know once, have let it made known to you, the reader, and set out to punish those who I strongly suspect are responsible. They have themselves to blame, once again. Really, they do. Because without them, there would be almost no problem. What do I believe? Thanks to the brainwashing of christian tyranny, I don't know.
I know this. In the end, it comes back home to a new world order. A, new, world, order. Despite what their loyalists say, aiming to cast doubt, confuse with their psychological warfare. I think it must have been all said before by now. Lies, more and more American lies with some kind of queerness shadowing them all.
It was the Gulf war that made the Timothy McVeighs of this world. It is another American thing (to put it lightly) that has made me. And why? Unnecessary perhaps?
I know who my friends are and there are none to speak of.
I have been thinking, I must have covered everything by now. Its about a conspiracy. Its about a new world order. Its about an agenda. I know it, Christians, catholics, Jews, Freemasons and Muslims know it regardless of what they do. Everything changed after 9/11. It was the official beginning of the revolution. I thought this world worked differently, I guess I was wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment