When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hacked?

I haven't written down this entry this time but I think this blog has been hacked as it is missing one entry that I was looking for to read over.

Interesting, because in that post it revealed how I had a wet dream with former president George W. Bush in it.  Nothing really sexual in the dream, for your information.

What is also interesting is that I have been changing the passwords to this blog regularly but still, someone has found their way in.  That is providing they got in before a certain time when I was doing that.

And, late last night, someone came into my parents house where I was sleeping and held what I suspect was a weapon up against my testicles!

Probably some angry loner that has a grudge against me... on the quiet.  Oops!  Did I just say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment