When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anti-war

Now that the war on terrorism has shifted up another gear, does the anti-war movement (and they generally always are American and left wing) still feel they are exactly that?  I find it interesting that during the naughties they were there, but hard to find in television headlines, Internet media and so on, but even though they had made a presence felt, it was an underwhelming one.

Are the anti-war protesters more anti-violence now.  As in, it isn't so much about war but more specifically, violence?

Do they still feel they have a place, a cause to back?  How do they feel now, still a vocal minority, against this new war president, Barack Obama?

Will they rise again?

No comments:

Post a Comment