I asked myself recently, am I going over the same topics with different wording? Well, I probably am. But that doesn't mean there hasn't been a chance to bring up anything new.
I think in doing this I have let off steam, especially in August and September of last year when this blog was founded. Then after those two months, I just almost lost all motivation to carry on the way I had been. Also, I don't know anyone. I live by myself and I have seen and experienced so much that I believe, could be part of the different world we live in now. The evolution is not over. I guess I had to express myself and Blogger has allowed me to do that.
Mistakes, the very few, have been made. My confidence in this work is shaky and the little reaction I have received, has been negative. The important thing is, do I believe in myself? Yes. However, have I betrayed myself? Yes. My demise has been gruelling and I know there are ways out. Despite that, I have continued and my foresight tells me I will do so again. I am happy that I didn't almost make one or two mistakes and still, I remain glad.
It isn't as if I have made all this stuff up by pulling it out of my ass. I have been called a simpleton, told I will "go to hell", told I have no rights, told "I'm so full of shit" I can no longer walk. People like me are in trouble. This world has changed.
The likely truth is, appropriately, in the beginning. It is their loss they helped me in that way.
What now? I have thought about starting a new blog as a porn blog. I have been viewing pornography since age thirteen. Then for four or five years, in 2004, I went suddenly abstinent after I had a wet dream that I met former president George W. Bush. Later on, I began drinking energy drinks because I was feeling so tired working forty hour weeks and that was because of the christian oppression. It wasn't long until I was back full swing. I should have known not to drink a can all at once but I didn't know any better.
From philosophy to myself to soon possibly adult content. I might have to buy my own personal computer to do that. Its a possibility. The thought crossed my mind months ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment