Do you believe that Jesus will return to earth?
As the man that Jesus was but with his supernatural powers, I believe he won't pick and choose who deserves to go with him despite returning.
In the bible he said,"Where I am going, you cannot come". That I believe is when he boards the time machine to go forward in time to supposedly save his believers. Or, he just prays alone.
There is still debate as to whether Jesus was an Arab or a Jew. I won't dispute that here but he was probably a Jew. Jesus to me doesn't mean much but he still sanctioned stoning a woman for adultery in the bible as it was to do with gods will.
I had a theory that Jesus Christ was crazy and never performed any miracles.
It would be interesting why Latin America admires him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment