I spoke to a christian late last year and he said that he is christian and doesn't hate homosexuals. Well, god does. What main reasons would there be for him to unleash his wrath on such people? That is why I don't like him . I don't like god because he is a bully - why should you spend your entire life following his word? Okay, so the new testament has some good teachings (which are similar to Buddhism) but the rest of the bible is trash. Eternal life - ha, I question whether there is such a thing. Nothing is forever, right?
I wonder if my cougar Harry Potter lover is going to ever stop her media campaign against me. She used to be my school teacher. Little did I know, she would become a shadowy figure in my life from the media. I believe she is tied up with baby-faced gangsters in Melbourne, Australia. Jesus, if you're reading this - I sincerely want to move on with my life. Please take steps to achieve that. The fat controller is up there and I am now thinking that I should no longer feel high and mighty as he has taken his finger off the clicker and onto the big one! Buttons, I am talking about, by the way.
My mother is going to be heartbroken when she sees me as a vegetable. Then, I shouldn't be blaming Mrs. (or Ms.) Milne because I suspect she is being held to ransom by those mama Luigi's! Still, I told them all last week,"It has to end today.". But no, it has to continue to mimic Afghanistan, to mimic the suffering of prisoners of war at Guantanamo Bay. Iraq has pretty much ended - isn't that good enough? I don't appreciate the United States government building me up to be the local Saddam Hussein. Suzanne's CIA father hates me. And fuck, I don't even know Suzanne!
It seems to me that what matters now is me touching myself (that's why I was called a dickhead indirectly on national radio). I will have you know I am finding a fuck buddy. I met this cute American (Jewish-American) girl yesterday and gave me customer service that exceeded the norm. Perhaps I'll start stalking her. I didn't catch her name. So near yet so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment