When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Monday, September 13, 2010

The secret catholicism

Catholicism has a lot to answer for.  Most recently, the child abuse that has gone on within the church around the world.  I asked myself today, do I hate all Christians?  I think not.  But what I believe and what a christian has to believe are different.  Because of that, it is cause of conflict.

I am struggling to find a direction as to where this entry should go.  I will point out that there was an association between Catholicism and the Third Reich.  To get to the subject matter, I could be part of a breeding program that is in parallel to Nazism but not so fierce and shouldn't represent Catholicism as the big picture. 

It aims to establish saints and angels who have either appointed themselves as such or have been convinced (after some convincing) that they are part of gods hierarchy.  So, what if its true?  Well, I know there is a good god but I choose to not hold him in high regard.  That means, in the end, that I am probably going to hell.

If it wasn't for me, could all of this not have happened?  These people should perhaps be thanking me for what I supposedly have done for them?  For me, it is going to take some more convincing.  At anytime I would want them to go away.  I don't need their fellowship.  Could what is going on in my community not isolated?  I am confused.

My father had told me many times he wasn't raised a christian but he still had about ten bibles where he slept.  I don't understand that.  However, I am believing that I am not really his son.

In earlier entries I talked about freemasonry "infiltrating" the catholic church.  This has happened.  One day, I might infiltrate a masonic church myself and report back here on what I found out.  Religion and technology is a dangerous mix for those who have to suffer.  Am I the only one?  This is a big world.

I believe I have brought up a new aspect to Catholicism that I didn't before.  I am not saying all catholics are racist. 

Catholicism is part of the new world order threat we face today but on what scale?  I think I know it is quite elevated.

No comments:

Post a Comment