When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, September 18, 2010

Corrections and clarifications


  • I clarify.  I am either an atheist or satanist given my opposition to god.  Atheism seems more practical and realistic.  I have considered Buddhism.


  • Expect more personal experiences.  Every personal experience will be to do our changing world no matter how profane they might be.


  • Last but not least, I am going away for a while.  I will be eventually back.  Over what has been almost a month I have been working tirelessly - don't think I don't deserve a break.  I still have credibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment