I am almost at a loss of what to say. "a September 11 anniversary unlike no other".
My mind has boggled until now. President Obama must read my blog, how flattering. Still, I get shit thrown upon me by his new world order leaders and probably sometimes from the man himself. I bet if I saw Barack in a public place I would turn the other way and walk off. I know I don't want to feel obligated to what he and his cause are really about and I'm not talking about freedom and democracy for the American people. In the last part of that sentence, I was being sarcastic.
Enough bitterness. The "proposed" Islamic centre and mosque near the ground zero site was bound to create controversy. Actually, I don't really want to comment more on whether the most powerful man in the world reads this blog or about the intolerance in New York City.
The United States government knew 9/11 was going to happen and they let it happen. The terrorist attacks have a connection to the new world order kings. I won't dismiss what ever else I have said about 9/11 before now but I can make the above points with conviction. I am convinced that there is a holocaust happening right now in the world (via HAARP) and is religiously motivated. Bush said it,"We're not fighting Islam, we're fighting evil". A statement that kicked the redneck inclined to put on their camouflaged outfits and paint the town red.
Your right Obama, your order isn't "at war with Islam". You were almost echoing what Bush said all those years ago when you said that. Jesus Christ, those eight miserable years. I would hate to make a fool of myself again and to some I acknowledge I have recently been made a hypocrite.
Mr. President, you have to stop thinking you're in a Hollywood film and become more pragmatic. Idealism can lead to trouble. It is idealism that gets your new world order so giddy. I myself don't accept that. I don't really see what business you have here but then your country loves to play world police. Is there a way to ban people from viewing your blog?
I know you are cleaning up after little Bush for your people but I still don't lose vision on whats really happening in my life or in this world. I shouldn't let you fool me. But don't worry, I still believe in you Barack.
Me and the United States are not on good terms since 1988. We never will be since what happened then by their hand then their unnecessary interference since 2003.
No comments:
Post a Comment