When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, September 5, 2010

Personal experience

I am mindful that I call god a hypocrite, describe him as "full of violent hate" and other things I have said that also can describe myself sometimes.

With that, it doesn't change that he actually is no matter how I might be.  I do doubt because of the man himself I am how I can be.

However, since I have been seventeen I have been under a heavy burden that has probably damaged me permanently.  It is like being in an abusive relationship or experiencing what seems like an eternal punishment for use of a better description.

Then, I think back to when I was seventeen and eighteen when I was diagnosed with a mental illness and know that I haven't changed at all.  I was still being affected the same and now it has been seven years.  I am pushing twenty five.  What I feel could be artificial.

Oh, my tormentors - when will you end your needless punishment that hurts me and makes you happy.  I keep reminding myself not to talk about the new world order so much so I don't come across like a broken record.  But they are all a threat (and have been before the day that "everything changed") to what we know.

Am I alone?  Am I alone in this personal war I am battling against bitter and cruel people?  I am one man.  But I don't quite think of myself as a man.  Actually, I find it hard to believe in myself as a man.  Over the last year I have learnt very much about myself.  A self discovery.

About six years ago I kept hoping this would end for me but it continues instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment