I am over twenty entries now and in almost all of them I warn and talk about the new world order. I would like to re-iterate what I said in my first entry. We will be our own worst enemy.
How? The new world order and the powerful socialist movement behind them will be the end all of this world. It has been the end of the world as we knew it before the day "everything changed". Believe me, whether I'm alive or not, this world will change again and will satisfy the new world order kings.
I have a connection to this new world order and to be frank, without them in my life there wouldn't be an immediate problem to me but I would likely still be concerned about the world around me. However, with their persistant presence in my life by this end time warrior new world order they can expect me to continue to be a thorn in their side as they are in violation of the law. They are the ones who need to be brought to justice.
The righteous new world order will authorise more terrorist attacks at the United States of America. The president of the United States is a joke. He is only a brand by his wealthy elitist sponsors. The, Obama brand.
They seek to conquer and control and will destroy this world as they do. They don't give a fuck. Why? They're already in control and what they say goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment