When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, September 10, 2010

Personal experience

I am feeling really down.  It has little to do with the ninth anniversary of the day that "everything changed".  Although, that could be underlying and troubling me but not being completely aware of it.

As Kermit the frog said,"Its not easy being green".  It is not easy being me but it shouldn't be difficult either.


I could go over what I said previously but I'm not going to.  Technology and religion is surely freemasonry and it seems to me the religion that no one knew before zero hour has come to the forefront of everything.  I grew up reading about conspiracy theories online and took it all with a grain of salt.  After being dosed up to the eyeballs on anti-psychotic medication (a conspiracy of the new world order) for years I am realising now in 2010 it is a threat we can't ignore.  I wouldn't be saying all this if I wasn't an un-informed know nothing tool of the new world order.  It has to be this way because I don't meet their criteria of godliness.  I probably never will.

The pain I am experiencing can break me at any second, I must be in control.

The new world order kings regard me as a nuisance to their religious agenda.  They think this because I am actually a homosexual, have a history of chronic masturbation and am an intellectual.  That is besides being a hi-tech slave to their Nazi like religious agenda that has a policy of torment and pain to their enemies of god in this dominant catholic... mason... alien something or rather area I live in.

I don't need this shit.  And I told my captives that in greater detail earlier today out loud.

People of the cruel pro-new world order agenda could understand.  But they will never comply with my demands of peace as they are all careless terrorists just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment