The city of love had a bomb threat today at the Eiffel Tower. Funny, because I had almost sent a bomb threat of my own off to the George H.W. Bush Center of Intelligence - the CIA, some weeks ago (at least I target government).
All I will say is the culprits must have been, I am guessing, those honourables that they describe themselves as. Way to go, dudes! Seriously! Stickin' it to those fucking frogs. Tough luck the freedom fries concept didn't take off. Yes, you know who I point my finger at on this one too. The secret agent in who hides in the sky. But the fat controller is still involved - I can assure you. I am innocent! I touch myself all the time! Its... okay.... No really, I do. I have been trying to get it down to twice a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment