The following is the new world order in motion. I imagine they have used their time machine to travel back in time to send me a message - no, a reminder.
[Image not uploaded yet]
Whats more, one of their agents (either the National Security Agency or Omega Agency) has shown with his four leaf clover bringing him the luck of Irish (he could be part of the IRA). Whoever he is, I am in my right mind to know he is not my friend for I know who his friends are. Possibly terrorists.
My Irish friend, I might not be ready for you when you decide to kill me in your invisibility cloak for what I have leaked but at least I'll know in the afterlife (if there is one) I can find comfort in knowing I probably didn't cause all that death and destruction! Your new world order buddies who played their part from Fort Mead did!
No comments:
Post a Comment