I wouldn't be surprised if I have been detected by Echelon, the surveillance super-computer of the United States. I know I am on their hitlist. It should be a wonder that I am standing here typing this to you because someone (likely associated with the United States government) decided to have a go at me another time last night with I imagine his syringe as I felt something penetrate my left thigh while I slept.
See? I told you all I wouldn't be ready for him and what he did is a form of intimidation or almost attempted murder. I think to hit the nail on the head, indecent assault. To get straight to it, your government has no business being here just like they have no business being in Afghanistan or Iraq except being there on a humanitarian and christian aid mission. However, I do know that this is different. You see me as a threat to national security yet I am not officially part of a government, criminal or terrorist orginisation.
I think it is important that I put this on record although I can be suicidal which one can see the irony. For if I am found dead by somebody then people will know it was an act of murder.
Jesus. I wonder where terrorist boogieman Osama Bin Laden is? Whoever you are, go after his head like a million other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment