This morning I attacked a masonic church. These people have a hand in my persecution. You can just sit there and hope for it to stop or they keep fucking with you, until you are forced to fight back. They have already played the paedophile card a second or third time. I have no regrets until I get caught. Those religious folk think its their duty to shove their religion down other peoples throats. In my situation, even moreso.
I'm not afraid. They can rub their genie lamp or clap their slippers together - like I said - I'm not afraid and damn it, I don't care.
I am cautious of their agenda and know that they are wanting to cover themselves up. I must be weary of two faced traitors. I have the catholics in my sight next. They all don't know when to quit. They made me do this!
If I was really pissed I would want to shoot people indiscriminately in a shopping mall.
Fuck you god. The followers of Jesus and his heavenly father are full of it. I mean, they couldn't even answer my questions when they unexpectedly showed up on my doorstep then invited them inside my house this afternoon.
This has been my most violent entry and might not be the last. Unfortunately.
No comments:
Post a Comment