When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, September 25, 2010

Iranian president speaks out

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Iranian-President-Ahmadinejad-says-US-behind-9/11-attack-/articleshow/6618348.cms

If only the good people of the United Nations general assembly would have stayed and listened instead of walking out in ignorance.  Again.

He has called 9/11 an inside job and to save the "Zionist regime".  But what does he know?  He could be chummy with those supposed infidels himself.  Trust no one.  Geez, those Zionists, what with their time travel ability and all - they have the game all sown up.  I am not a Jew although I once had a Jew as a girlfriend.  Damn, she was - whats the word?  Cunning.  Mel Gibson said it.  Well, an animated Mel Gibson from an episode of Family Guy... "What I'm sorry for are your big noses.  What I am especially sorry for are your backstabbing deceitful ways.".

I admire and almost respect the Muslim faith.  Look at us, these liberalised Christians.  I mean, the essence of Christianity in any western (or eastern) country is not as in your face as Islam is in a country like Iran but that is changing.  Currently, we are both unique.  This Zionist agenda?  Surely that would involve the United States media and government?  I have read that the new world order could be Jewish.  But I believe it isn't only those folks who look like ZZ Top.

Does the Zionist agenda include a new kind of Jew?  Perhaps one who has recently converted and has so much money he could buy a country.  No, wait - it must be a Jew who has a communist ideology and has Che Guevara as his pin-up boy.  They say that Jesus himself would have been a lefty liberal.

He should thank Obama for staying out of Iran's past election over there and despite the allegations of fraud - he is still top dog.  But he is right, everyone.  People like me and the Iranian president aren't fooled.  There is something fishy in the works and it isn't kosher.

President Ahmadinejad could care less if Israel and the United States weren't threatening him with bomb drops at such significant times in the ones own life.  See?  All part of this alleged Zionist conspiracy.

What is this world coming to?  There is a satanist/islamist cooperative (there really should be if not) but this shallow blogger will keep you all well informed about that another day.  Yes, I am back.  I liked all the cards you sent me anticipating my return and thanks for the chocolates.  I know you all love me.  Really, you are all just like, so kind.

Is sarcasm really the wit of the uneducated?

No comments:

Post a Comment