When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, September 2, 2010

The new world order threat

The new world order threat is still present.  For those who are condemned the righteous will look down on them with contempt.  They will do whatever it takes to show the world how evil they are, including torture, then play like innocent children as if they had no part in their demise.

They will trick, deceive, lie and gossip and one counter tactic could be met with the same.  Their teachings teach them,"do unto others lest they do unto you".  The new world order resistance (if there is one) should fight back with that verse of their genocidal and homophobic book of god to let them know the world is not theirs and never will be.

They are a powerful force - but not so powerful when we know how to defend ourselves and fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment