I have been thinking and I have thought about the Christchurch earthquake (the biggest since the nineteen thirties) and told myself to not give this declaration of war against New Zealand any attention. But, until now, I don't have anything else to write about.
Look, this earthquake then the following crisis is a man made disaster by our new world order superiors. I ask you, how can you people, the followers of those new world order leaders (I know you visit and read this blog) continue to support their terrorist like ways of destruction?
It makes me mad that you followers choose to delude yourselves, to kid yourselves when you all know the truth. The pro-new world order media know full well how and why this has happened. It wasn't just some unexplained act of nature. Call those foolish talkback hosts and tell them the fucking truth. Put them all in their place.
I well up with angst over this sometimes, especially when I put my thoughts to paper in words.
With their future telling ability (or merely plans for our futures) we're doomed.
I could almost say, actually I will say... that New Zealand is presently under attack!
No comments:
Post a Comment