Secret agent man in the sky? Look out - I might sue your ass. I am thinking about filing a lawsuit against the New Zealand government (although I am still not sure who) for breach of privacy laws and possibly other laws.
I could only be hyped up with emotion as I write this because this might not eventuate to anything. I know I would like to see justice done for:
1) The state sponsored terrorism by the United States government in September 1988 which has left me permanently brain damaged. Then being abducted by British medical professionals and probed.
2) The attempted murder in 1996 which once again, could have damaged me seriously mentally.
3) In February 2001, the implantation of a surveillance device in my right leg without my knowledge.
4) Since March 2003, the illegal wiretapping (I suspect this has been going on before then) of my phone and computers that aids in their conspiracy against me and my immediate family.
5) Between 2006 and 2008 the torture (this had been going on before then too), intimidation, interrogation and breach of privacy by the New Zealand Police.
So watch out cracker and your associates. Your ass is going to be mine in court when you lose because of your silly conspiracy against me. You had no business being here, no business. I am wanting to end this once and for all. I am sick of it. What a fucking jip.
Oh, and fuck you.
Oh, and fuck you.
No comments:
Post a Comment