When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Christian outreach

In one of my previous entries you would have read I wrote about a christian that turned up out of nowhere to reach out to me and to probably prove something (like they always do).

To be honest, I thought this would be fun, so I invited her inside to find out what this mad woman wants to say.  We established after a short while that eternal life is part of the imagination or can be part of Nazi like cults.  Jesus Christ died on the cross not necessarily for our sins but because he was being persecuted by Julius Caesar.  We couldn't realise how he became so world renowned.  And, that's about it.  Oh, and I denied Jesus Christ (I bet that made her happy).

They must read this blog.  They must read this blog just like the president of the United States.  Wow, I'm like, so famous.  I guess there is nothing I can do about that but when you come into my own home and threaten me like that then all I can say is that's not good.  I have my views and people like her should know if it wasn't for them I wouldn't care so much.  You threatened me.  You also attempted to blind me from what is really going on in this world.  I am not in Christianity for fame and fortune.  I never was.

No comments:

Post a Comment