When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, September 2, 2010

The pretenders

No, not the band.  The pretenders of the new world order.  In this entry, I will talk about these leaders of this evil new world order.

Firstly, the new world order have infiltrated everything in this world.  They already have control, total control.  Any theory that they're about to gain control is not true.

The leaders of the new world order have mental illnesses as they believe they're gods chosen people like the Jewish.  It is laughable.  They are far from some kind of exclusive chosen people of god.

These leaders, like the Omega Agency, live ordinary lives in New Zealand but hold mimicking power.  If one goes down, so do the others.  Personally, sometimes I pretend I'm former United States president Bill Clinton.  I just think highly of myself and expect a re-action from the man himself in parallel to things I do.  It is part of being a pretender.  That aside, I admire Clinton because he got some in the oval office of the white house.  He has a cute wife.  But if he participates in Bohemian Grove, then I might think differently.

The new world order has a catholic element.  I was never raised a catholic.  I raised myself.

"Oh, I'm the great pretender..."

No comments:

Post a Comment