When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Winter

It sure is chilly here.  I am guessing that we're getting southerly winds from the mountains.  Its as if a button has been pushed because the change has been so sudden.  It is known that seasons change gradually but from my experiences, it is different.

Off topic.  Google has somehow listed my 'Terror Of Crime Against Humanity' blog entry when you search my handle, unwashedflyer.  You will also get my gamespot.com history.  The thing is, I had this blog set to not allow Google or any search engine to do that, but the powers that be have got their way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment