When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hiro blog

That Malaysian dudes blog is still on my mind.  I have stopped following it but the memory remains.

This public access computers network must have a Trojan horse on it that made me click on to blog after blog of Latin Americans that day.  But, also his, about a month ago.  It would be better for Blogger to have variety in their randomisation of their 'next blog' blogs, not just like one group.  What if, like me, people don't want to be bombarded by a continuous stream of Christian blogs?  That's what happened.  Maybe its just me.

Malaysians.  You can't spell Malaysian without l a y.  Lay.  God, I am such a dickhead.  Or, capitalist poster boy faggot.  I have already explained about all of that.  There is someone out there who reads this in a dark room, recording it all down, analysing every word, analysing anything else to do with my blog speak.  Should I be flattered that someone is taking a peculiar interest like that in this blog?

I know who it might be.  Its the NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) president who sees me as not god, but a god.

Japanese anime is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment