- The Super 15 competition, as I referred to it as the "Super 14", is actually the Super 15. I was behind in the times.
- The photos I took have still not been uploaded yet, obviously. Well, they should eventually come. I have a few of some rather unusual things. One I just took the other day of an apple that was honestly the biggest apple I had ever seen in my life. I wonder if the genetic modification of food has crept under the radar in this country?
- When I said "Japanese anime is evil.", I was being sarcastic. Sarcasm, that is part of my personality, is something that you might know well about me by now.
- I had mistaken the cross (that Jesus had died on then became symbolised) in Penthouse magazine Australia as an expression of faith. Actually, it was, well, a bit different than that, I think.
- I am thinking about ending this blog and moving on to something else. I'm sure, that all of my entries have been saved to my secret admirers hard drive and read over time and time again. I might stop the information flow. But the information I do provide, is really of little use anyway. This might change, but I am losing faith in this blog fast.
When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Corrections and clarifications
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment