When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, April 3, 2011

My blog

The summer of 2010/2011 is almost well and truly over.  Over that time, I took almost one hundred photos, mainly of cruise ships and the August 2nd, 2009, WWE Smackdown house show.

I could display all the photos on a new blog page?  How about pick out the best and show only them here?  There are many options.

I used my camera phone and the zoom isn't great.  Yesterday, for example, I had the opportunity to photograph an airforce Hercules but the bulging green aircraft to the naked eye appeared like a the size of a small bird on my screen so I thought, why bother.  I managed to get one of a cat posing for me.  That's about as interesting as it gets, really.

The pictures I took of my dull life will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment