When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, April 15, 2011

Whoopsy doodle


Here is the rest of the entry "Penthouse Australia" for you read.  I forgot to punch the rest of it in.



Anyones best bet for porn is the Internet.  It reigns supreme.  The difference is money and how available it is.  Whether there is an ideology behind it, I am not sure.  Like tacos's and Latin Americans?  Church communion and communism?

If you can, like me, do that, do so.  I think I would have preferred an American Penthouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment