When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, April 9, 2011

Convicted

Its official, I'm a criminal.  My attitude leading up to yesterday (my court date) was adamant that I wanted to plead guilty.  So, I did.  There was a strong likelihood that I would have been found guilty anyway but I was thinking, logically, I could defend myself in a trial.  Well, that pretty much all went out the window when my mind changed earlier this week.

My experience in the New Zealand justice system has not been good.  They accept corruption and they accept above the law thinking that I believe, will eventually become the norm as it is a mix of street justice and biblical word.  They get their way every time.

I thought I was going to die, but I'm still here.  Clayton Weatherston, a famous high profile murderer that I suspect the high and mighty media have picked out because of how he looks, compared to other cases, has this week appealed his conviction.

My reaction?  I don't think I really know what to think.  Apparently in prison he is nicknamed Chucky, as in the life like horror movie puppet.  I guess it could be like the David Bain murders.  There could have been a third person or rather, someone else entirely who murdered his family and like Clayton, David got the blame.  A theory that the media have been always quick to rule out.

There is a creep that shadows this country and it needs to be dealt with then put away once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment