I think I need to review this blog to find out what direction I'm taking it.
If you live under a rock like me, you won't know that Japan got hit by an earthquake, a tsunami, then a nuclear crisis that is still happening but not on the scale of Chernobyl. I came out from under my rock to find that out, though. They got pulverised. To my knowledge, it hasn't been since 1992 or 1996 Japan got hit severely. I could be confusing what has happened there with the San Francisco earthquake. Mother Nature, you cruel woman.
The music industry thinks that songs will make it all better. Songs For Japan is out now. If you want to help Japan and listen to, from what I have heard, some well crafted music, for a change and also have a good reason to actually pay for it instead of downloading the entire album, well go and get it.
My interest was sparked every time when I heard the commercials.
Songs For Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment