When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter

Easter is here once again.  I have said this once on other sites in the past and I will say it again here, Easter is being forgotton time and time again for what it is really suppost to mean, apparently, Jesus rising from the grave.  

Instead, Jesus Christ, for non-believers like me, is replaced by a cheery little bunny with a basket of chocolate easter eggs.  Me?  I don't really celebrate Easter but if I did, I would go on a shopping spree at K-Mart for sweet treats.  But, on the other hand, the believers who are church goers are probably the ones who always point this out, besides me.

Seems to me there are obviously two sides.  And perhaps really Easter means both.  A Christian celebration in a church or an easter egg hunt for children.  Will it always be this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment