So... my intrusive friend has decided to come back and put a profile image of the hammer and sickle which used to represent China on their national flag, but really all began in what was known as the U.S.S.R. (United Stalinist Soviet Republic).
I thought this guy was some random person, probably Catholic or something who didn't like the content I put up. Well, I felt the same way about Hiro blog so I chose not to go back. I don't know how he... or she... continues to get my passwords to gain access to the control panel of this blog.
I thought this guy was some random person, probably Catholic or something who didn't like the content I put up. Well, I felt the same way about Hiro blog so I chose not to go back. I don't know how he... or she... continues to get my passwords to gain access to the control panel of this blog.
Now, I am confused. I guess I surrender my communist, capitalist... WHATEVER YOU ARE... friend! I mean, it could be worse, I guess. He could have put up the Freemasonry compass or the president of the United States seal (in the latter case, he would actually have to be the president). I will walk away from this computer asking myself whether my secret admirer will come back to totally wreck my blog by binning all of the now one hundred and forty posts or manipulate it in some other way to suit himself or him and his elite team of hackers or something.
Please, whoever you are, let me and this blog be!
No comments:
Post a Comment