When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Capitalist posterboy faggot?

Wow.  Is that what I am?  It is now obvious to me that this blog has been entered by someone that doesn't have access privileges and edited my settings by putting in that bigoted crap.

Well, I don't think I really consider myself a capitalist, first of all.  It isn't as if I am some big money man on Wall St..  Also, a posterboy?  Wow.  Am I like some role model for people who choose to look up to me, who admire who I am all about?  Wow.  I don't believe I am one of those either.  And, a faggot.  That is a heap of wood or a "faggot" of wood from the bible.  That is where the word faggot has come from.  Given that, I am guessing this blog has been attacked by some riled up conservative Catholic or somebody like that.  But that could be a longshot.

I guess if that is what I am then I can run with that for a while... why don't we?  Oh, the password has been changed to the blog just in case you decide to do anything else to my virtual pride and joy.  I don't know how you knew I was going to post up my last entry before I did.

The capitalist posterboy faggot is saying goodbye, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment