When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To whom it may concern

You probably read this blog, and you know who you are, I don't know really who you are exactly and for your information, I haven't written this blog entry down like I usually do.

So... the rivalry continues. An unnecessary rivalry that does nothing but hurt and torment me each day. Rebel alliance? Please. If any rebellion is going on here it is from me and probably only me. I am just, like, such a special person. I am like, so special. My sarcasm should be obvious in those last two sentences, but seriously... The exclusiveness that I have is something I wish I didn't and also something that has been forced upon me by the person who I am trying to refer to in my title.

I mean, it is so easy. But I think I can gather that you just want to make me suffer until I fall down and die. What do I mean by easy? I mean that you can end everything, the conspiracy being waged upon me with socialist means and just leave it at that. This is my life we're talking about here but knowing you, you don't care because I don't obey your righteous god or Allah... or technology.

You are all on the same page singing from the same songsheet. Because of this, I am led to believe you are all against me so I am in my own rebellion anyway. That includes everyone regardless of political alignment and so on... you all need to get off my case, for good.

I think I am done. The madness must stop. The righteous conspiracy must end.

No comments:

Post a Comment