My father tells me he is Presbyterian. Odd. Why not cut right to the chase now and have me say he is only saying that to feel obliged to something or someone, like other things I suspect have happened. I don't know who reads this blog exactly but I must have offended someone. Perhaps someone local to me has felt the need to come in to my parents home to convert them or officially prop them up as Christians to try and piss me off. He would be better off joining the Freemason church, they seem to know more than most. Regardless of me saying that though, I won't be.
And what if my parents aren't Christians? It shouldn't mean they are Russian sympathising communists. My mother has a well held belief in Jesus, I sense. Then, it could be human nature or something else. What has happened here could be an example of righteousness. Christian righteousness.
I find it strange he tells me that, creating somewhat a division between me and him. For me, it could be a good thing once I have got past all the what does it mean instantly crap. I mean, he should be on the inside of this secret police now. I had my brief glimpse in 2003. I didn't quite get to qualify for Ziggy. What?
Who knows what my parents are really up to. Not only now but over the past twenty five years. It could be they're secret Freemasons? But also mob family? British spies? Funny, because I have difficulty expressing myself the same way I would orally.
Perhaps we'll just never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment