When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Monday, April 25, 2011

Spooky

Yesterday morning I woke up to find my garage door unlocked and I had asked myself whether I had forgot to lock it or someone had entered my house, opened a locked door, then opened another door to only psyche me out.  This morning, I found my bathroom door open that I had always made a point to close before I sleep.

Okay.  I'm not afraid of you.  I don't believe in ghosts but I do believe in invisible government types coming inside my home to pysche me out like this.  How else do you explain who you are?  I know I'm a threat, I know that.  But the threat is really you and your elite team of bitches that need to be caught and treated well and truly like a bitch.  Please, I am not angry right now I am quite calm.  And by "bitch", I mean as in an abused dog.

I couldn't think of what else to say other than to insult you.  That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment