When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, December 10, 2010

Wikileaks.com

I want to raise the possibility or likelihood to the attention of whoever is reading this that in regard to the leaked papers (thousands of them) that there could be a third party (besides the Army officer and Julian Assange) involved in these leaks that will probably get away scot free.  My suspicion is the third party could be an organised crime outfit that is wanting to bring down the United States government.  People are already forgetting that it is really the Army officer that should be shafted, one could say Julian Assange is only a messenger. 

Anyway, they're all guilty and the documents have given insight into the war and governments around the world.  I lie when I say I don't know what all this is suppost to mean for me?  Barack is probably toking it up in the White House with Julian as I write this.

And I should be in serious trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment