When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, December 4, 2010

Affectionate cat

Most cats just run away as part of their nature but this one cat I know that is grey and white is really tame.

I asked myself whether the cat was under some kind of mind control.  He or she could have been emulated by technology to do actions it wouldn't have done on its own accord.  I have a picture of the cat and I will show you, the reader, another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment