- Yuke's Media are the developers of the underwhelming Smackdown VS. Raw 2011.
- Little Rio or New Rio? Take your damn pick. But me moving out of this unfriendly town seems promising.
- Please, if someone could, let me use your computer to do my Xbox 360 movie editing. Contact details can be found on the Countdown customer service board.
- A Nazi kid? You better believe it. I saw a ten year old do a Nazi salute today. A once in a lifetime moment, if I had my camera. I was on a bus by the beach.
- I have been thinking about starting a new blog devoted to computer gaming.
- Finally, a question. If pussy is like a jellybean - which colour does it taste like? Because I don't know.
When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Corrections and clarifications
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment